Parker Collins is a mental health clinic offering clinical services by a dynamic team of professional and student therapists. Parker Collins has an opening for a Mental Health Professional. The position would entail providing outpatient therapy to individuals, couples, and families in an office setting. Ideal candidate is someone skilled in working with male clients and kids. The candidate must be independently licensed at the LP, LMFT, LPCC or LICSW level or close to being licensed. Candidates working towards LMFT or LPCC license will be eligible for free state board approved supervision. We are particularly looking for someone dually licensed as a mental health professional and as an LADC. Additional responsibilities include but are not limited to participation in monthly team meetings and monthly consultations.
Parker Collins offers a range of opportunities for therapists to practice with their advanced training. The following experience areas are preferred.
- LADC licensure with experience conducting groups and CD assessments
- Trauma-informed training such as EMDR, TF-CBT, or AIR Network model
- Multicultural respect and approach to services
- Experiences and skill with treating school age children and adolescents
- Family system focused with ability to engage parents in child focused treatment
- MI/CD training and experience
- Collaborative and team relationship orientation
- Solid references with a positive message
Parker Collins offers:
- A very fun and cool group to work with, collaborative and mutually supportive culture
- Collaborative and mutually supportive culture
- Ongoing training and group consultation with skilled professionals
- Solid back office support
- Generous pay scale and flexibility with scheduling
- HRA health benefit
- Opportunities to develop unique areas of interest and alternative programming
- Opportunity for pre-licensure supervision
- A supportive environment to grow as a professional and leader
- A growing set of competitive benefits
Parker Collins is a trauma informed and multicultural focused group that is growing and developing programming with goals of making a difference for our communities. All Parker Collins professional staff are paid on a production based model with a generous split for full time staff. Please see our website at ParkerCollins.com for more information on our mission, goals, and current providers. Qualified parties may send their resumes and cover letters to firstname.lastname@example.org.