Parker Collins is a mental health clinic offering clinical services by a dynamic team of professional and student therapists. The Therapist position would entail providing outpatient therapy to individuals, couples, and families in an office setting and/or telehealth. The candidate must be independently licensed at the LP, LMFT, LPCC or LICSW level or close to being licensed. Candidates working towards LMFT or LPCC license will be eligible for free state board approved supervision. Additional responsibilities include but are not limited to participation in weekly consults, monthly team meetings, and monthly consultations.
Parker Collins offers a range of opportunities for therapists to practice with their advanced training. The following experience areas are preferred.
- Trauma-informed training such as EMDR, Accelerated Resolution Therapy, or AIR Network model
- Multicultural respect and approach to services
- Therapist has done their own personal work to understand intersectionality of privileges and has growth mindset to continue to learn to decrease risk of harm to marignalized groups of folkx.
- Experiences and skill with treating school age children and adolescents
- Family system focused with ability to engage parents in child focused treatment
- Collaborative and team relationship orientation
Parker Collins offers:
- Collaborative and mutually supportive culture
- Ongoing training and group consultation with skilled professionals
- Solid back office support
- Generous pay scale and flexibility with scheduling
- Short Term Disability and Long Term Disability Benefits paid in full by Parker Collins
- Customizable benefits that could include: Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Vision coverage, and stipend towards continuing education training costs
- Opportunities to develop unique areas of interest and alternative programming
- Opportunity for pre-licensure supervision
- A supportive environment to grow as a professional and leader
Parker Collins is a trauma informed and multicultural focused group that is growing and developing programming with goals of making a difference for our communities. All Parker Collins professional staff are paid on a production based model with a generous split for full time staff. Please see our website at ParkerCollins.com for more information on our mission, goals, and current providers. Qualified parties may send their resumes and cover letters to [email protected]. BIPOC Therapists are highly encouraged to apply.