Insurance Eligibility Check and Scheduling
Please direct scheduling requests to our Admin Staff. Our therapists understand wanting to speak to a therapist and get an initial impression before scheduling an appointment with them, we simply ask that you check eligibility and therapist appointment availability as a first step.
Vadnais Heights Office
Please contact your insurance company to verify your outpatient mental health benefits, then contact our office manager at 651-604-7771, ext. 101 to get started with scheduling and insurance verification. You may also submit a message in the Contact US tab.
Maple Grove Office
Please contact your insurance company to verify your outpatient mental health benefits, then contact our office administrator at 763-400-8000, ext. 119 to get started with scheduling and insurance verification. You may also submit a message in the Contact US tab.
Completing Intake Documents
All of our intake documentation is available below for review. Our admin team will email a copy of these documents to you directly upon scheduling an intake appointment, these documents need to be completed electronically by all new clients. These forms need to be completed and returned no less than two business days prior to your first appointment. Admin staff is happy to assist in cases where electronic form completion is difficult.
Prior to your first session, you will need to download Ring Central Meetings for your computer or smart phone: https://www.ringcentral.com/apps/rc-app . You can also find the Ring Central Meetings application in your Google Play Store or Apple App Store. Your therapist will email a link to join session before your first appointment. If you would prefer a text, please indicate this preference when scheduling.
Parker Collins staff has contracts with the following insurance companies:
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- Medical Assistance (MHCP/ Straight MA)
- PMAP Plans: Blue Cross, UCare, Medica, Health Partners
- United Behavioral Health
- Health Partners Commercial
Not all staff are contracted with each of these insurance carriers, please contact our office manager to check therapist availability and insurance coverage. Please note that Parker Collins has limited Medicare approved providers and those providers generally have waiting lists, we apologize for this inconvenience.
If you have Medicare, or even qualify for Medicare, please contact your insurance company for assistance finding a qualified provider.
We have limited availability for after-hours support and will work with each client to develop a safety plan. We will answer crisis level voicemails on a daily basis. However, if you are experiencing an emergency we ask you to call 911 or the Crisis Line at 612-379-6363. You may visit www.crisis.org on the web or go to your nearest hospital emergency room.
Important To Know About Non-Emergency Transportation:
- Clients MUST be there when their medical transportation ride arrives, or there is a possibility they may not be able to utilize the service in the future.
- Clients may need the name and NPI number of the credentialed provider they have a scheduled appointment with. Parker Collins NPI number is 1487927067
- Children under age 16 are not allowed to be transported alone—they must be accompanied with a parent or guardian.
- If a child car seat is needed, please inform the dispatcher when the client schedules the appointment. Sometimes they are able to provide one for you.
- You must be ready to be picked up up to one hour before your appointment and may be required to wait up to one hour for a return ride. During busy times of day or in areas of road construction, these times may increase. Please contact your transportation provider with additional questions.