Insurance Eligibility Check and Scheduling
Please contact our office manager at 651-604-7771, extn. 101, to get started with checking insurance eligibility and scheduling. Voicemails will be returned within 24 hours. Our therapists keep busy schedules, so please direct scheduling requests to our office manager. Our therapists understand the need for wanting to speak to a therapist and get an initial impression before scheduling an appointment with them. We simply ask that you check eligibility and therapist appointment availability as a first step.
Please contact your insurance company to verify your outpatient mental health benefits, then contact our office manager at 651-604-7771, ext. 101 to get started with scheduling and insurance verification. You may also submit a message in the Contact US tab. Voicemails will be returned within 1 business day.
Our therapists keep busy schedules, so please direct scheduling requests to our office manager. Our therapists understand the importance of speaking to a therapist to get an initial impression before scheduling an appointment with them, we simply ask that you check eligibility and appointment availability as a first step.
Required Intake Forms
Please download, read, and sign these PDF documents before your first appointment. You may fax, email, or simply bring the signed documents to your first session.
Parker Collins staff has contracts with the following insurance companies:
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- Medical Assistance (MHCP/ Straight MA)
- PMAP Plans: Blue Cross, UCare, Medica, Health Partners
- United Behavioral Health
- Health Partners Commercial
Not all staff are contracted with each of these insurance carriers, please contact our office manager to check therapist availability and insurance coverage. Please note that Parker Collins has limited Medicare approved providers and those providers generally have waiting lists, we apologize for this inconvenience.
If you have Medicare, or even qualify for Medicare, please contact your insurance company for assistance finding a qualified provider.
We have limited availability for after-hours support and will work with each client to develop a safety plan. We will answer crisis level voicemails on a daily basis. However, if you are experiencing an emergency we ask you to call 911 or the Crisis Line at 612-379-6363. You may visit www.crisis.org on the web or go to your nearest hospital emergency room.
Important To Know About Non-Emergency Transportation:
- Clients MUST be there when their medical transportation ride arrives, or there is a possibility they may not be able to utilize the service in the future.
- Clients may need the name and NPI number of the credentialed provider they have a scheduled appointment with. Parker Collins NPI number is 1487927067
- Children under age 16 are not allowed to be transported alone—they must be accompanied with a parent or guardian.
- If a child car seat is needed, please inform the dispatcher when the client schedules the appointment. Sometimes they are able to provide one for you.
- You must be ready to be picked up up to one hour before your appointment and may be required to wait up to one hour for a return ride. During busy times of day or in areas of road construction, these times may increase. Please contact your transportation provider with additional questions.